Mrs. K Kulyk
Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
Mr. L Wilkes
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads (DDSL)
If you wish to contact any member of the Safeguarding Team please contact the school reception on 0121 594 0750.
Alternatively the DSL can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Full details of Sandwell’s Safeguarding process and procedure can be found on Sandwell’s Children Safeguarding Partnership website:
Home – Sandwell CSP
If you have any concerns about the safety or well-being of a child then you can contact Sandwell’s Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) directly on 0121 569 3100.
If you wish to view High Points Safeguarding Policy please visit the policy section on the website.
- Parenting and Family Support – Family Lives (Parentline Plus) | Family Lives
- Anti-Bullying Alliance
- Bullying – Sandwell CSP
- Believe in children | Children’s charity | Barnardo’s (barnardos.org.uk)
- Childline | Childline
- STOP CE – NWG Network | Help Us Put A Stop to CSE (stop-ce.org)
- Home – Women’s Aid (womensaid.org.uk)
- Honest information about drugs | FRANK (talktofrank.com)
- Home – Mind
- NSPCC | The UK children’s charity | NSPCC
- Save the Children UK | International Children’s Charity